If you are looking for a way to optimize your office productivity and reduce costs, leasing a multifunction copier might be a good option for you. A multifunction copier can perform various tasks such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, saving you space, time, and money. However, before you sign a lease agreement, there are some important factors to consider. Here are five things to keep in mind when leasing a multifunction copier.
1. Your Printing Needs: The first thing to consider is how much and what kind of printing you do on a regular basis. Different multifunction copiers have different features and capabilities, such as print speed, resolution, paper capacity, duplexing, color or black-and-white printing, and more. You should choose a multifunction copier that meets your current and future printing needs, without paying for unnecessary features or functions.
2. The Lease Terms: The second thing to consider is the lease terms and conditions. You should read the lease agreement carefully and understand what you are paying for and what you are responsible for. For example, you should know the lease duration, the monthly payment, the maintenance and service fees, the warranty coverage, the cancellation policy, and the ownership rights. You should also compare different lease options and negotiate the best deal for your budget and needs.
3. The Service and Support: The third thing to consider is the service and support provided by the leasing company. You should choose a reputable and reliable leasing company that offers high-quality service and support for your multifunction copier. You should check the reviews and ratings of the leasing company online and ask for references from other customers. You should also inquire about the availability and response time of the technicians, the frequency and quality of the maintenance checks, the replacement parts and supplies, and the customer service channels.
4. The Security and Compliance: The fourth thing to consider is the security and compliance of your multifunction copier. A multifunction copier can store sensitive data on its hard drive or memory, such as documents, images, or personal information. You should ensure that your multifunction copier has adequate security features to protect your data from unauthorized access or theft. You should also comply with any legal or regulatory requirements related to data privacy and security in your industry or location.
5. The Environmental Impact: The fifth thing to consider is the environmental impact of your multifunction copier. A multifunction copier can consume a lot of energy and resources, such as electricity, paper, ink, toner, and more. You should choose a multifunction copier that has energy-efficient features and eco-friendly options, such as low-power mode, sleep mode, automatic shut-off, duplex printing, recycled paper compatibility, and more. You should also recycle or dispose of your used parts and supplies properly.
Leasing a multifunction copier can be a smart decision for your office if you consider these five factors carefully. A multifunction copier can help you streamline your workflow, improve your efficiency, save your costs, and enhance your performance. If you are interested in leasing a multifunction copier from STAT Business Systems, please contact us today for a free consultation and quote. We pride ourselves on offering the old school customer service you deserve! You are not just a number to us… It’s one of the main reasons we have been operating in the South Florida marketplace for decades.